To be fair to all test takers, if you are not happy with your result you can apply for an Enquiry on Results within six weeks of the test date. You must pay an enquiry fee, which is fully refunded if your band score changes.
When can I apply for an Enquiry on Result?
This request must be made within six weeks of the test date on the Test Report Form.
How long will this process take?
WITHIN 2-4 WEEKS, you will receive a mail informing you to visit the Test Center for the outcome.
How much will it cost?
The EOR fee is N27,000, irrespective of the number of test components
Bank name: Wema Bank
Account name: MOD IELTS- 2
Account number: 0123155720
There is no appeal after this re-mark, the decision is final.
- You have to send the original TRF to the test centre you received it from.
- During the period of remarking your test results cannot be used to apply for a university or to be sent to an immigration office.
- Should the scores change after the Enquiry on Results, we will issue a new Test Report Form for the candidate, who can apply for (5) five extra copies to be sent to receiving institutions free of charge within one month of the printing date at the bottom of the new Test Report Form.
- For those whose scores remain the same we will return the original Test Report Form to the candidate and there will be no refund.
- You will only get a refund when your re-mark outcome changes.
How can I apply for a remark?
Candidates requesting a re-mark should download & fill the EOR form with their appropriate details and upload the completed form below.
Also download and complete the bank details form.
Please submit these with evidence of payment of the appropriate fee.