For all modes of registration, the following should be received by the IELTS office for your application to be considered complete:
- Completed application form (with details of Receiving Organizations if applicable) – *Important information about acceptable identification for registration & test day
- Payment of the test fee (₦107,500.00. Payment options are as below)
- Send application confirmation auto-email, acceptable ID copy and evidence of payment to [email protected].
Incomplete applications will be placed on hold for a maximum period of 48 hours. If registration is not complete within this period, the applicant would need to initiate a fresh application.
How to Apply Online
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through IELTS Online Registration Platform. You would be required to submit a clear scan of your international passport or NIN card with microchip embeded not the NIN slip.
- Pay via online transfer or in-person in the bank:
Bank name: Zenith Bank
Account name: IDP Education Services Nigeria Limited
Account number: 1219329003
Payment can also be made via POS at our office
- Send evidence of payment to [email protected] (please note to indicate the NAME OF APPLICANT for which payment is being made, in the email)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Applicants should allow for approximately 48 hours for processing and confirmation.
How to Apply In Person
Register by completing the following steps:
- Please visit with your International Passport or National ID card with the smart chip not the temporary NIN slip.
- The payment options listed in the online application section above are also applicable here
- Pay with credit card online upon completion of registration
Applicants are also granted free access to facilities for online registration at our office. Just walk in (with your international passport or NIN Card) to begin the process on our dedicated systems.
Biometric Registration Requirement
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to register their fingerprints and photographs. This will be conducted at our offices on the morning of the first test day.
Download Information to Candidates Booklet
For complete information of IELTS exam format and exam components, download a copy of IELTS Information to Candidates booklet.