There are 2 ways to apply: online and in person. Instructions for both are as below.
For all modes of registration, the following should be received by the IELTS office for your application to be considered complete:
- Completed application form
- Payment of the test fee (N68,000.00)
- Valid international passport (clear data page)
- Details of Receiving Organizations – institutions where you would like additional test results mailed (if applicable)
Incomplete applications will be placed on hold for a maximum period of 48 hours. If registration is not complete within this period, the applicant would need to initiate a fresh application.
How to Apply Online
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through IELTS Online Registration Platform. You would be required to submit a clear scan of your international passport. Click here to apply now
- Pay via online transfer to
Account Name: MOD IELTS
Bank Name: Zenith Bank Plc
Account Number: 1015210044
Pay at any bank in Nigeria via the NIBSS e-payment platform (please ask for assistance at any bank in Nigeria)
Payment can also be made via POS at our office
- Send evidence of payment to email@example.com (please note to indicate the NAME OF APPLICANT for which payment is being made, in the email)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Applicants should allow for approximately 48 hours for processing and confirmation.
How to Apply In Person
Register by completing the following steps:
Download the IELTS Application Form, complete your details, and visit our office at 5a Bola Ashiru Balogun Lane, off Ramat Crescent, Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
- Please visit with your international passport for registration
- Payment can also be made via bank draft from any bank in Nigeria addressed to MOD IELTS. The Bank draft should be delivered to our Ogudu Lagos office at the address above, and a confirmation of payment obtained.
Applicants are also granted free access to facilities for online registration at our office. Just walk in (with your international passport) to begin the process on our dedicated systems.
Biometric Registration Requirement
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to register their fingerprints and photographs. This will be conducted at our offices on the morning of the first test day.
Please contact the Test Center by firstname.lastname@example.org or 09023201067 for the possibility of late registration at no extra cost. Late registration is however subject to availability and receipt of full test fee.