IELTS test results are released 13 calendar days after the test and unofficial results can be viewed online here.
Results collection is done on week days (excluding holidays) from 9 am- 12 noon.
Results Collection Options
Available options of Results Collection include:
Test Report Forms collection in person
To collect the Test Report Form (TRF) at the Test Center, the candidate must bring along the Original Passport used to take the test to the Test Center/Test Center liaison offices. Please note that copies of the passport or originals of other IDs are not accepted for results collection.
Test Report Forms collection by a third-party
Third-party result collection is allowed. HOWEVER, the third-party must come along with the following:
- A TYPED Letter of Authorization with the Candidate’s Full Name (as on International Passport document), Candidate Numbers, and Test Date all clearly stated. Also stated on the letter should be the Full Name of Third- Party, ID Type and ID Number of Third-party. The letter should be duly signed by the candidate, which MUST match signature on International Passport
- Candidate’s ORIGINAL International Passport (copies or other ID are not accepted).
- The authorized third-party must bring an original VERIFIABLE ID Card and a photocopy of it for our records. Verifiable ID card for the third party includes, national ID card, voters’ card or international passport
Test Report Forms delivery by courier
Candidates can receive their results via courier.
To enable this service, the candidate would need to make a request for the service to firstname.lastname@example.org after results release date. Applicable courier charges (cashless payment options only) would be borne by the candidate.
Test Report Forms by courier would only be delivered to the candidate’s address used at point of registration, and could take up to 5 working days for local shipment (international shipment fees and delivery timeline would be communicated at time of request).
- Only one copy of the TRF will be issued to candidates. A candidate may also request up to five (5) additional TRFs to be sent to Receiving Institutions (universities, professional bodies, etc) within two (2) years of taking the IELTS test, if detailed on the Application Form. An order for more than five (5) TRFs will be subject to additional fees.
- Charges for local and international postage or courier costs apply.
- Test Centres are NOT permitted to give test results over the telephone, via fax or e-mail to candidates.
- Results collection is done on week days (excluding holidays) from 9 am- 12 noon