Follow these steps to book for your Computer-delivered IELTS test.
1. Start by clicking Book Now.
You will be redirected to the page below. Ensure “Nigeria’ is pre-selected as your country.
2. Choose your preferred test module: Academic or General Test.
3. Select either Lagos or Abuja depending on your location.
4. For Lagos, click “Computer Delivered IELTS (MOD Towers) Yaba”
5. For Abuja, click “MOD CD IELTS ABUJA”
6. Scroll down afterwards and select your test date using the calendar.
7. Immediately after selecting the test date, you will see the available time slots, select the option that suits you, then click continue.
8. On the next page as shown below, you’re required to select your speaking test schedule from the option(s) provided.
9. Once you’ve selected the test schedule, click continue to create a profile and fill in your personal details and other information as required. If you have an existing profile, login to continue your registration.
10. Click continue to create a profile and fill in all other information as required. If you have an existing profile, login to continue your registration.
Please note that the following should be received by the IELTS office for your application to be considered complete:
1: Completed application form (with details of Receiving Organizations if applicable)
2: Payment of the test fee (₦107,500 Payment options are as below)
3: Send application confirmation auto-email, acceptable ID copy and evidence of payment to [email protected].
Incomplete applications will be placed on hold for a maximum period of 48 hours. If registration is not complete within this period, the applicant would need to initiate a fresh application.
How to Apply Online
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through IELTS Online Registration Platform. You would be required to submit a clear scan of your international passport.
- Pay via online transfer or cash, to
Bank name: Zenith Bank
Account name: IDP Education Services Nigeria Limited
Account number: 1219329003
Payment can also be made via POS at our office
- Send evidence of payment to [email protected] (please note to indicate the NAME OF APPLICANT for which payment is being made, in the email)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Applicants should allow for approximately 48 hours for processing and confirmation.
How to Apply In Person
Register by completing the following steps:
Download the IELTS Application Form, complete your details, and visit our office at 3, Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4, Pako, Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
- Please visit with your international passport for registration
- The payment options listed in the online application section above are also applicable here
- Payment can also be made via POS at our office
Applicants are also granted free access to facilities for online registration at our office. Just walk in (with your international passport) to begin the process on our dedicated systems.
Biometric Registration Requirement
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to register their fingerprints and photographs. This will be conducted at our offices on the morning of the first test day.