Follow these steps to book for your Computer-delivered IELTS test
1. Click BOOK NOW.
You will be redirected to the page below.
2. Select country, Nigeria
3. Select location (YABA is the only available Computer-delivered IELTS test location at the moment)
4. Select test module; Academic or General Training
5. In case of any disability, select disability requirement
6. Select test venue, MOD Towers is the only Computer-delivered IELTS test venue at the moment
7. Select the preferred test date
8. Click continue
9. Select preferred Speaking test appointment time
10. Click continue to create a profile and fill in all other information as required. If you have an existing profile, login to continue your registration.
Please note that the following should be received by the IELTS office for your application to be considered complete:
1: Completed application form (with details of Receiving Organizations if applicable)
2: Payment of the test fee (N75,000.00. Payment options are as below)
3: Send application confirmation auto-email, acceptable ID copy and evidence of payment to [email protected]
Incomplete applications will be placed on hold for a maximum period of 48 hours. If registration is not complete within this period, the applicant would need to initiate a fresh application.
How to Apply Online
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through IELTS Online Registration Platform. You would be required to submit a clear scan of your international passport.
- Pay via online transfer or cash, to
Account Name: MOD IELTS CBT
Bank Name: Wema Bank
Account Number: 0123155933
Payment can also be made via POS at our office
- Send evidence of payment to [email protected] (please note to indicate the NAME OF APPLICANT for which payment is being made, in the email)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Applicants should allow for approximately 48 hours for processing and confirmation.
How to Apply In Person
Register by completing the following steps:
Download the IELTS Application Form, complete your details, and visit our office at 3, Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4, Pako, Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
- Please visit with your international passport for registration
- The payment options listed in the online application section above are also applicable here
- Payment can also be made via POS at our office
Applicants are also granted free access to facilities for online registration at our office. Just walk in (with your international passport) to begin the process on our dedicated systems.
Biometric Registration Requirement
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to register their fingerprints and photographs. This will be conducted at our offices on the morning of the first test day.