Taught by the experts, the IELTS Masterclass helps you improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills. Attendance is free & strictly by registration.
What will you get?
– Enhance your Speaking, Listening and Reading skills!
The first half of the masterclass will cover 3 IELTS test components: Speaking, Listening and Reading.
– Enhance your writing skills!
The second half of the masterclass will cover the IELTS Writing Test component to provide participants with practical tips on how best to enhance their Task 1 and Task 2 writing skills.
The Masterclass will provide you with:
- Insights into common mistakes you can avoid.
- Practical tips on how best to enhance your English.
- Interactive tasks using the assessment criteria.
Who can attend?
Anyone who intends to take the IELTS test.
- Lagos Island – Friday, January 13
- Lagos Mainland; Saturday, January 14
- Abuja; Monday, January 16
- Port-Harcourt; Wednesday, January 18
- Morning session – 8:30am -10am
- Evening session – 6pm – 8pm