For all modes of registration, the following should be received by the IELTS office for your application to be considered complete:
- Completed application form (with details of Receiving Organizations if applicable)
- *Important information about acceptable identification for registration & test day
- Payment of the test fee (N79,000.00. Payment options are as below)
- Send application confirmation auto-email, acceptable ID copy and evidence of payment to [email protected]
Incomplete applications will be placed on hold for a maximum period of 48 hours. If registration is not complete within this period, the applicant would need to initiate a fresh application.
How to Apply Online
In order to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Complete the online application form through IELTS Online Registration Platform. You would be required to submit a clear scan of your international passport.
- Pay via online transfer or cash, to
Account Name: MOD IELTS
Bank Name: Wema Bank
Account Number: 0122923667
Payment can also be made via POS at our office
- Send evidence of payment to [email protected] (please note to indicate the NAME OF APPLICANT for which payment is being made, in the email)
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you. Applicants should allow for approximately 48 hours for processing and confirmation.
How to Apply In Person
Register by completing the following steps:
Download the IELTS Application Form, complete your details, and visit our office at 3, Ade Ajayi Street, Off Zone A4, Pako, Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
- Please visit with your international passport for registration
- The payment options listed in the online application section above are also applicable here
- Payment can also be made via POS at our office
Applicants are also granted free access to facilities for online registration at our office. Just walk in (with your international passport) to begin the process on our dedicated systems.
Biometric Registration Requirement
IELTS has implemented security procedures that require all candidates to register their fingerprints and photographs. This will be conducted at our offices on the morning of the first test day.
A late registration is test registration requested after the online application portal is closed, or within 8 days prior to the test day (where the online application portal remains open).
Please contact the Test Center at [email protected] or 0902320106
Please note that by virtue of the peculiarly of late registrations, preference of speaking appointment cannot be considered; speaking test appointment will be based on availability and MAY be advised on very short notice.
Applicants for late registration, by applying, are indicating they understand and agree to the terms here stated.
Download Information to Candidates Booklet
For complete information of IELTS exam format and exam components, download a copy of IELTS Information to Candidates booklet.