Few days ago, we temporarily suspended test day operations until it is safe for you, other test-takers, our examiners and staff.
While the unfortunate COVID-19 situation forces us all to stay home in order to be safe, on the flip side, being stuck at home gives you additional time to spare.
To make the most of this time, and position you for a high IELTS band score, we have designed a series of IELTS masterclass webinars. The webinars are intended to help improve your understanding of the IELTS test requirements and assessment criteria.
You definitely do not want to miss any of them.
Register for the webinars using the links below;
- Wed. April 1st, 2pm, Masterclass: https://zoom.us/
- Wed. April 8th 2pm, Reading webinar: https://zoom.us/
- Wed. April 15th 6pm, Countdown to IELTS webinar: https://zoom.us/
- Tues. April 28th 7pm, Ask the Expert on Facebook live: www.facebook.com/
- Wed. May 6th, 2pm, Masterclass: https://zoom.us/
- Tues. May 12th 7pm, Ask the Expert on Facebook live: www.facebook.com/
- Wed. May 13th 2pm, Speaking webinar: https://zoom.us/
- Wed. May 20th 6pm, Countdown to IELTS webinar: https://zoom.us/
Please note, these webinars are open to EVERYONE.