Find out about essential skills, strategies and tips to help you do your best on the Academic and General Training IELTS Reading test.
Get expert feedback and build your confidence before the test.
How will you benefit?
- Learn how IELTS Reading is scored
- Understand the instructions, types of questions and correct answer form
- Review essential reading skills and strategies, including how to manage your time
- Get hands-on practice on some of the most common IELTS reading question types including: matching; summary; True, False, Not Given; Yes, No, Not Given
- Find out about free resources, including videos on preparing for the Computer-delivered Reading test
Who can join?
The webinar is open to everyone.
July 8th, 2020, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
How to Register
*Please register as soon as you receive the email link. Registration closes one hour before the webinar starts!*
*Meet our Presenter for this IELTS Focus Reading webinar
Anna Hasper is a primary-trained ELT teacher, teacher development specialist and ELT consultant based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. She has been working in education for over 16 years and has worked on various projects for the British Council, International House, Ministries of Education, IDP IELTS and publishers in a wide variety of countries such as China, Jordan, Lebanon, Ethiopia, Morocco and Armenia.
Anna delivers a variety of Cambridge accredited teacher training courses around the world and presents regularly at international conferences. She holds a Delta, MA and an MEd in Education and her research interests are educational psychology, teacher development and effective learning.
For more IELTS preparation materials, please click here!